- A Startup is a newly established business which is run by one or group of individuals. These startups increase the employment rate in the country.
- Startups are becoming very popular in India. In order to develop the Indian economy and attract talented entrepreneurs, the Government of India, under the leadership of PM Narendra Modi, has started and promoted the Startup India initiative to recognize and promote startups.
- Startup India Registration was launched in 2016, the motive of this is to provide a pathway to make them resourceful and innovative. Our Indian Government helps or motivates people to start business in India.
- The enterprise’s age should be less than 5 years or less or new enterprise.
- Turnover should be less than 100 crores
- Startup should be working towards innovation/ innovation
- Director’s details
- Pan Card Number of the Company
- Proof related to official website, link or pitch deck
- Certificate of Incorporation or partnership registration certificate
- Description of the business i.e. the working towards innovation, employment, wealth creation.
- Details of the patent and trademark
- Articles of Association / incorporation.
- Incorporation of Company
- Register with startup India
- Get DPIIT recognition
- Recognition Application
- Document for registration
- Recognition Number
- 2 days
- Could apply for 3 years Income Tax Exemption.
- Priority in Government Tender and procurement scheme.
- Eligibility to avail funding from 10,000 Crore FOF Scheme.
- No Labour law inspection.
- 50% discount in Trademark and 80% in patent fees.
- Eligibility to avail State Government incentives.
- End to End support for the registration procedure
- Speedy procedure
- Save your time
- Well defined systematic approach
- Complete online procedure
- Track your application status