- The Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise, is known as MSME. It is a premier Government body that deals with formulation and management of rules, guidelines and law relating to small scale industries in India.
- This MSME aims to facilitate and boost competitiveness of MSME. There is no expiry for this MSME Registration. Government has made MSME Registration compulsory for those who fall into the category to bring more business into the sector.
- If the investment is less than 1 crore and the annual turnover is less than 5 crore it is considered as micro enterprise. If the investment is less than 10 crore and the annual turnover is less than 50 crore it is considered as small enterprise. If the investment is less than 50 crore and the annual turnover is less than 250 crore it is considered as medium enterprise.
Who can get MSME Registration:
- An individual cannot apply for MSME Registration, a proprietorship, partnership firm, company, trust or a society which has an investment below 50 crore and an annual turnover less than 250 crore are eligible for MSME Registration.
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Business establishment certificate
- This gives access to cheaper loans with an interest rate as low as 1.5%
- Ensures credit related to MAT to be carried forward for up to 5 years instead of 10 years
- Ensures availability of rebates and concessions for patent registration
- Enables to get access to government e – marketplace and e – tenders and also access to government security deposit waiver.
- Aids the MSME in securing benefits of following government schemes like Public procurement policy, Credit linked capital subsidy scheme, credit guarantee scheme.
- Ensures subsidiary for barcode registration
- Fee relaxation for ISO certification, electricity bills.
- Ensure exposure to trade fairs conducted at the domestic and global level.
- Fill MSME registration from online with all required details by visiting the official website.
- After submission of application form along with documents, the applicant shall receive a registration number.
- Payment of registration fee online.
- The authority will register the applicant’s business as MSME within 1 to 2 working days.
- MSME registration certificate will be sent to the registered mail id.
- 3 to 5 days
- End to End support for the registration procedure
- Speedy procedure
- Save your time
- Well defined systematic approach
- Complete online procedure
- Track your application status