- India is a country where agriculture plays a vital role, in other words it sis the backbone of our country. India is one of the largest exporters in the world of agricultural produce and products.
- Generally when a person or a customer buys a product they look into the brand name and many don’t notice the AGMARK symbol in products. AGMARK is a certificate mark for agricultural produce, this mark act as a grading standard.
- By issuing AGMARK certificate, it incorporates Agricultural and Horticulture items, Food and beverages. This becomes almost a necessity so as to assure the public regarding the authenticity and quality of the products.
Who can apply:
- Anyone who has available balance in his account could apply for solvency certificate.
- Online: signup and register as primary/ corporate user and create a primary user id. Click on certificate of authorization to apply for Agmark Certificate on specified commodities for his or her manufacturing premises.
- Click Certificate of printing permission to apply for printing permission to print Agmark replica for supplying to a sponsored authorized packers and click on certificate of approval of laboratory to apply for approval and mark specified agricultural commodities under Agmark for domestic trade.
- Filling of form: using the ID, fill the details related ot the premises, lab results and other details which are marked as asterisk.
- Verification and approval: CA to the premise is granted after verification of document, necessary infrastructure and approval by competent authority.
- Address proof of an establishment of the firm like registration certificate.
- Memorandum of Association in case of Limited Company.
- Partnership deed
- Name and postal address of the Business and contact details
- Period for which the applicant has been in business
- Name of the commodities to be graded
- Copy of test report from Agmark recognized laboratory
- Name of commodity to be graded
- Sachets of the product to be submitted
- Turnover details of the previous year
- Total Gross Product for the previous year
- Farmers are benefited as more subsides are allotted for the product
- Market for the product will be increased
- Quality of product is maintained